Postales Cristianas - Yamita.org

Devocional Diario


sábado, 21 de noviembre de 2009

The One - Skillet

Publicada a las 11:38 a. m.







You love me like no other
You have been the Savior of my life
You know my weekness
You see me beautiful - through your eyes....

Chorus:
And you the one that I need,
The one who makes me complete.
And your the one who is strong,
when I am crying and weak.
And your the one that I love,
the one who never gives up.
And your the one that I - need your the one
your the one

You love me like no other,
You make it easy for my heart to beleive.
And when Im drowning,
Your all the way to rescue me.....

(Repeat Chorus)

I carry all with out knowing ow,
I never NEED how Im needing now...

He loves me like no other.......Your the ONE
(Repeat Chorus)




No hay comentarios para la Letra de la Alabanza: "The One - Skillet"

Deja tu Comentario sobre esta Alabanza

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Imagenes Cristianas para Facebook


Ver Videos Chistosos.com

Mirar Videos Cristianos

Ver Videos Chistosos.com

www.destellodesugloria.org

Imagenes Cristianas listas para usar en Hi5

Reflexiones Cortas y Devocionales Cortos

Echale un Vistazo a: