Postales Cristianas - Yamita.org

Devocional Diario


sábado, 12 de diciembre de 2009

Free - Switchfoot

Publicada a las 5:21 p. m.











I’ve got my back against the wall
But I still hear the blue sky call

The chains that hold me back inside
Are the prisons of my mind

Free,
Come set me free
Down on my knees
I still believe you can
Save me from me
Come set me free
Come set me free
Inside this shell
There’s a prison cell

I try to live the light of day
Why would I do what I hate

But when I try to reach above
I only hurt the ones I love

There’s a hole in the neighborhood
Where the shadows fall

There’s a hole in my heart but my hope
Is not in me at all

I had a dream that my chains were broken
Broken, broken, broken open.

Free




No hay comentarios para la Letra de la Alabanza: "Free - Switchfoot"

Deja tu Comentario sobre esta Alabanza

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Imagenes Cristianas para Facebook


Ver Videos Chistosos.com

Mirar Videos Cristianos

Ver Videos Chistosos.com

www.destellodesugloria.org

Imagenes Cristianas listas para usar en Hi5

Reflexiones Cortas y Devocionales Cortos

Echale un Vistazo a: