Postales Cristianas - Yamita.org

Devocional Diario


miércoles, 10 de marzo de 2010

ALL DAY - Hillsong United

Publicada a las 11:22 a. m.










I don´t care what they say about me
it´s alright alright
I don´t care what they think about me
It´s alright
They´ll get it one day.

I love you I´ll folow you
you are my my life
I will read my bible and pray
I will follow you all day.

I don´t care what it costs nymore
cause you gave it all an I´m following you
I don´t care what it take anymore
no matter what happens I´m going your way.

I love you I´ll follow you
you are my my life
I will read my bible nd pray
I will follow you all day

All day, all day now, all day.

Anyone around can see
just how good you´ve been to me
for all my friends who don´t know you
i pray that you would save them too.




No hay comentarios para la Letra de la Alabanza: "ALL DAY - Hillsong United"

Deja tu Comentario sobre esta Alabanza

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Imagenes Cristianas para Facebook


Ver Videos Chistosos.com

Mirar Videos Cristianos

Ver Videos Chistosos.com

www.destellodesugloria.org

Imagenes Cristianas listas para usar en Hi5

Reflexiones Cortas y Devocionales Cortos

Echale un Vistazo a: