Postales Cristianas - Yamita.org

Devocional Diario


jueves, 11 de marzo de 2010

ARMS OPEN WIDE - Hillsong United

Publicada a las 11:19 a. m.










Take my life I lay it down
At the cross where I am found
All I have I give to You oh God

Take my hands and make them clean
Keep my heart in purity
That I may walk in all You have for me

Oh here I stand
Arms open wide
Oh I am Yours
And You are mine

Take my moments and my days
Let each breath that I take
Be ever only for You oh God

My whole life is Yours
I give it all
Surrendered to Your Name
And forever I will pray
Have Your way
Have Your way




No hay comentarios para la Letra de la Alabanza: "ARMS OPEN WIDE - Hillsong United"

Deja tu Comentario sobre esta Alabanza

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Imagenes Cristianas para Facebook


Ver Videos Chistosos.com

Mirar Videos Cristianos

Ver Videos Chistosos.com

www.destellodesugloria.org

Imagenes Cristianas listas para usar en Hi5

Reflexiones Cortas y Devocionales Cortos

Echale un Vistazo a: