Postales Cristianas - Yamita.org

Devocional Diario


miércoles, 17 de marzo de 2010

I´M NOT ASHAMED - Hillsong United

Publicada a las 10:02 a. m.










When you found me
my whole world changed
I´m redeemed by your life

Let the earth see
you are freedom
turned my darkness to ligh

You welcomed me in
with open arms
into unending life

I´m not ashamed of the gospel Lord
your power, your love
the saved my soul
Now I´m alive in you
I live in the risen son




No hay comentarios para la Letra de la Alabanza: "I´M NOT ASHAMED - Hillsong United"

Deja tu Comentario sobre esta Alabanza

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Imagenes Cristianas para Facebook


Ver Videos Chistosos.com

Mirar Videos Cristianos

Ver Videos Chistosos.com

www.destellodesugloria.org

Imagenes Cristianas listas para usar en Hi5

Reflexiones Cortas y Devocionales Cortos

Echale un Vistazo a: