Postales Cristianas - Yamita.org

Devocional Diario


jueves, 18 de marzo de 2010

LEAD ME TO THE CROSS - Hillsong United

Publicada a las 5:18 a. m.











Savior i come,
quiet my soul
remenber
redemption´s hill
where your blood was spilled for my ransom
everithing i once held dear
i count it all as loss
CHORUS
Lead me to the cross
where your love poured out.
bring me to my knees,
Lord i lay me down.
Rid me of my self,
i belong to you.
O lead me,
lead me to the cross

You were as i
temped and tried,
human
the world became flesh,
bore my sin and death,
now you´re risen.
To your heart , lead me to your heart.



No hay comentarios para la Letra de la Alabanza: "LEAD ME TO THE CROSS - Hillsong United"

Deja tu Comentario sobre esta Alabanza

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Imagenes Cristianas para Facebook


Ver Videos Chistosos.com

Mirar Videos Cristianos

Ver Videos Chistosos.com

www.destellodesugloria.org

Imagenes Cristianas listas para usar en Hi5

Reflexiones Cortas y Devocionales Cortos

Echale un Vistazo a: