Postales Cristianas - Yamita.org

Devocional Diario


viernes, 19 de marzo de 2010

MORE THAN LIFE - Hillsong United

Publicada a las 5:06 a. m.










Stand by everything you said
stand by the promises we made
let go of everything I´ve done
I´ll run into your open armsçand all I know.

I love you more than life
I love you more than life

Fall back on everything you´ve done
Fall back on everlasting arms
when all the wold is swept away
you´re the air i breathe.

How can it be
you were the one on the cross
lifted for all our shame?
how can it be
the scars in your hands are for me?
you ae the king of all.




No hay comentarios para la Letra de la Alabanza: "MORE THAN LIFE - Hillsong United"

Deja tu Comentario sobre esta Alabanza

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Imagenes Cristianas para Facebook


Ver Videos Chistosos.com

Mirar Videos Cristianos

Ver Videos Chistosos.com

www.destellodesugloria.org

Imagenes Cristianas listas para usar en Hi5

Reflexiones Cortas y Devocionales Cortos

Echale un Vistazo a: