Postales Cristianas - Yamita.org

Devocional Diario


sábado, 20 de marzo de 2010

MY GOD - Hillsong United

Publicada a las 5:46 a. m.










Your faithful love
has always been there for me
the greatest love
that i have ever known
what can I given to me
you gave it all
and you are all I need

You are my king you are my god
the praises I bring
come from my heart

This is for you
for all you´ve done for me
and I wanted to show you
how much you mean
my god, my god




No hay comentarios para la Letra de la Alabanza: "MY GOD - Hillsong United"

Deja tu Comentario sobre esta Alabanza

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Imagenes Cristianas para Facebook


Ver Videos Chistosos.com

Mirar Videos Cristianos

Ver Videos Chistosos.com

www.destellodesugloria.org

Imagenes Cristianas listas para usar en Hi5

Reflexiones Cortas y Devocionales Cortos

Echale un Vistazo a: