Postales Cristianas - Yamita.org

Devocional Diario


jueves, 25 de marzo de 2010

THE TIME HAS COME - Hillsong United

Publicada a las 5:55 a. m.










Found love beyond all reason
You gave Your live your all for me
And called me Yours forever
Caught in the mercy fallout
I found hope, found life, found all I need
You're all that I need
The time has come to stand for all we beleive in
So I for one, I'm gonna give my praise to You
Today Totay It's all or nothing
All the way the praise goes out to You
Yeah all the praise goes out to You
Today today I live for one thing
To give You praise in everything I do
Yeah all the praise goes out to You
Cause all we are is Yours
And all we're living for
Is all You are, is all that You are




No hay comentarios para la Letra de la Alabanza: "THE TIME HAS COME - Hillsong United"

Deja tu Comentario sobre esta Alabanza

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Imagenes Cristianas para Facebook


Ver Videos Chistosos.com

Mirar Videos Cristianos

Ver Videos Chistosos.com

www.destellodesugloria.org

Imagenes Cristianas listas para usar en Hi5

Reflexiones Cortas y Devocionales Cortos

Echale un Vistazo a: