Postales Cristianas - Yamita.org

Devocional Diario


sábado, 27 de marzo de 2010

YOU - Hillsong United

Publicada a las 5:57 a. m.










As I pray and wait upon the Lord
I know Your grace
In love I am restored
As I think of all You've done for me
The mystery of Your love
Who walked upon the sea?
Who lived to die for me?

You Lord
You Lord
You are Lord

As I look upon You I am changed
Though I fail
Your faithful love remains
As I sing and worship You
I find again no words
Describe Your love
Who watches over me?
Whose love has covered me?

Hallelujah
Hallelujah
Almighty One
There is none like You
Hallelujah
Hallelujah
Almighty One
There is none like You




No hay comentarios para la Letra de la Alabanza: "YOU - Hillsong United"

Deja tu Comentario sobre esta Alabanza

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Imagenes Cristianas para Facebook


Ver Videos Chistosos.com

Mirar Videos Cristianos

Ver Videos Chistosos.com

www.destellodesugloria.org

Imagenes Cristianas listas para usar en Hi5

Reflexiones Cortas y Devocionales Cortos

Echale un Vistazo a: