Postales Cristianas - Yamita.org

Devocional Diario


viernes, 23 de abril de 2010

ALL THE HEAVENS - Third Day

Publicada a las 5:04 a. m.










As your children gather in peace
all the angels sing in heaven
in your temple all that i seek
is to glimpse your holy presence
All the heavens cannot hold you, lord
how much less to dwell in me?
i can only make my one desire
holding onto thee
All the angels exalt you on high
what a kingdom to depart!
but you left your throne in the sky
just to live inside my heart
I will always make my one desire
holding onto thee




No hay comentarios para la Letra de la Alabanza: "ALL THE HEAVENS - Third Day"

Deja tu Comentario sobre esta Alabanza

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Imagenes Cristianas para Facebook


Ver Videos Chistosos.com

Mirar Videos Cristianos

Ver Videos Chistosos.com

www.destellodesugloria.org

Imagenes Cristianas listas para usar en Hi5

Reflexiones Cortas y Devocionales Cortos

Echale un Vistazo a: