Postales Cristianas - Yamita.org

Devocional Diario


viernes, 23 de abril de 2010

COME ON BACK TO ME - Third Day

Publicada a las 5:31 a. m.










You´ve been hiding now for so long
Never understanding why
Running far away for the truth
And all along chasing after lies

I have loved you
From the beginning
Long before you, knew my name
Even though you´ve
broken my heart
I´ll love you just the same
I´ll love you anyway

chorus:
Never mind your worries
Never mind your fears
They can only take you
far from to me
When you feel
there´s nowhere
Left for you to turn
Well, i got all you want
And everithing you need
Come on back to me

Do you believe in
Second chances
Or in a love that never fades
Put your faith in what you can´t see
Just put your hand in mine
And i´ll show you the way




No hay comentarios para la Letra de la Alabanza: "COME ON BACK TO ME - Third Day"

Deja tu Comentario sobre esta Alabanza

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Imagenes Cristianas para Facebook


Ver Videos Chistosos.com

Mirar Videos Cristianos

Ver Videos Chistosos.com

www.destellodesugloria.org

Imagenes Cristianas listas para usar en Hi5

Reflexiones Cortas y Devocionales Cortos

Echale un Vistazo a: