Postales Cristianas - Yamita.org

Devocional Diario


domingo, 11 de abril de 2010

Emancipation Proclamation - Christafari

Publicada a las 5:24 a. m.










You set me free from such bondage (Ex 6:6-8), released me from such carnage- eh!. Oh my Lord I'm giving thanks to thee (Ps 136:1), Jesus you've set me free (Jn 8:32-33). Ya ahoo! You've set me free from such bondage so (Ex 13:3), redeemed me from such carnage - eh! All my life I'll be giving thanks to thee (1 Thes 5:18). Jesus you've unfettered me (Heb 2:14-15). Ooooh

(Chorus:)
Emancipation, proclamation. Emancipation, proclamation.
You have set me free from sinful slavery (Rom 6:17-18 & Gal 5:1). You have released me from what entangled me (Heb 12:1). Yes I was in the darkness and then you gave my soul light (1 Thes 5:5). But now I'm living in the day time yet I am haunted by the night (Eph 5:8-14).
(Bridge): Father show us the way. Guide and protect us I pray. A pillar of fire by night and a cloud by day (Ex 13:21-22) (Repeat).

(Chorus).

You've set me free from such bondage so (Rom 8:21), released me from such carnage (eh!). Oh my Lord I'll be giving thanks to thee (Ps 107:1). Jehovah you've set me free. (ya ya ya ya!). (Jn 8:36). Set me free from such bondage (so) (Ex 13:14) redeemed me from such carnage (eh!). All my life I'll be giving thanks to thee (Ps 118:28), Jesus you've unfettered me. Wo oh oh.

(Chorus).

Oh Lord I'll follow, yes I'll follow the truth and the light (Ps 119:105). Won't turn back to Egypt no my Lord we're the true Israelites (Num 14:1-4). For You are our compass, my God, You are our guide (Isaiah 58:11), so guide and protect us (Ps 32:7). Jehovah Jireh, yes Jah shall provide (Gen 22:14). Exodus! (Bridge) Emancipation time.

(Chorus).

We were pursued by the Pharaoh and all his army then you took the enemy and drowned him in the Red Sea (Ex 15:1,4,5, &19-21). You have set me free from sinful slavery, and you've released me from what entangled me (Seh!).
You've set me free from such bondage (Ex 20:2), released me from such carnage (so). All my life I'll be giving thanks to thee (Ps 30:12), Jehovah you've set me free (wo wo hoo!) (Rom 6:22). Set me free from such bondage (so) (Josh 24:17), redeemed me from such carnage (eh) (Ex 15:13). All my life I'll be giving thanks to thee (Ps 28:7), Jesus you've set me free (ya ya ya ya).




No hay comentarios para la Letra de la Alabanza: "Emancipation Proclamation - Christafari"

Deja tu Comentario sobre esta Alabanza

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Imagenes Cristianas para Facebook


Ver Videos Chistosos.com

Mirar Videos Cristianos

Ver Videos Chistosos.com

www.destellodesugloria.org

Imagenes Cristianas listas para usar en Hi5

Reflexiones Cortas y Devocionales Cortos

Echale un Vistazo a: