Postales Cristianas - Yamita.org

Devocional Diario


lunes, 10 de mayo de 2010

ALL OF MY DAY - Planetshakers

Publicada a las 5:13 a. m.




Holy is the Lord
Every knee will bow at Your name
Clothed in majesty
I will sing Your praises forever

The oceans will roar
The mountains will tremble at
The sound of Your Name
The heavens will sing to You
With all I am
I will worship You
For all of my days I will lift Your Name on high

Glory to Your Name
Let the nations sing of Your Love
King of all the earth
I will sing Your praises forever

Holy, You are Holy Lord
Holy, You are Holy Lord
(repeat)

No hay comentarios para la Letra de la Alabanza: "ALL OF MY DAY - Planetshakers"

Deja tu Comentario sobre esta Alabanza

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Imagenes Cristianas para Facebook


Ver Videos Chistosos.com

Mirar Videos Cristianos

Ver Videos Chistosos.com

www.destellodesugloria.org

Imagenes Cristianas listas para usar en Hi5

Reflexiones Cortas y Devocionales Cortos

Echale un Vistazo a: