Postales Cristianas - Yamita.org

Devocional Diario


lunes, 10 de mayo de 2010

ALL THAT I WANT - Planetshakers

Publicada a las 3:41 p. m.





My soul sings
To my Saviour King of Kings
I need You
You are everything to me

I love You
So much more than anything
I'll live for You
Jesus You are everything

You're all that I want
You're all that I need
You're all that I want
You're all that I live for in this world
(REPEAT)

Jesus
You are all I need
Jesus
You are everything


No hay comentarios para la Letra de la Alabanza: "ALL THAT I WANT - Planetshakers"

Deja tu Comentario sobre esta Alabanza

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Imagenes Cristianas para Facebook


Ver Videos Chistosos.com

Mirar Videos Cristianos

Ver Videos Chistosos.com

www.destellodesugloria.org

Imagenes Cristianas listas para usar en Hi5

Reflexiones Cortas y Devocionales Cortos

Echale un Vistazo a: