Postales Cristianas - Yamita.org

Devocional Diario


martes, 11 de mayo de 2010

EVERYTHING TO ME - Planetshakers

Publicada a las 5:52 a. m.





When i feel down i look to you
When i feel low your words ring true
Its not by might or in my strength
But its by your spirit moving in my life
Cos God you are my life

I will praise you
you're everything to me
I'll live for you
You're the reason that i sing
I won't go back to the way it used to be
Cos i've found you and your everything to me

At times when i look down and all i see is
Sinking sand
I'm thankful that it's you the solid rock on
Which i stand

No hay comentarios para la Letra de la Alabanza: "EVERYTHING TO ME - Planetshakers"

Deja tu Comentario sobre esta Alabanza

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Imagenes Cristianas para Facebook


Ver Videos Chistosos.com

Mirar Videos Cristianos

Ver Videos Chistosos.com

www.destellodesugloria.org

Imagenes Cristianas listas para usar en Hi5

Reflexiones Cortas y Devocionales Cortos

Echale un Vistazo a: