Postales Cristianas - Yamita.org

Devocional Diario


martes, 11 de mayo de 2010

GIVE YOU PRAISE - Planetshakers

Publicada a las 5:57 a. m.





When I think of the things that you've done for me my Lord
How can I even start to explain the way I feel
Your love for me is so real
Takes away my deepest fears
Now I know that I stand with your power in my life

I need you by my side
I need you here with me
Lord you are my life
Come and set me free

Now that you are in my life
Everythings completely changed
I know for sure that things will never be the same
Now that I have found your love
Im drawing closer everyday
For everything you've done in me
Gonna give you praise

I stand in awe of you

No hay comentarios para la Letra de la Alabanza: "GIVE YOU PRAISE - Planetshakers"

Deja tu Comentario sobre esta Alabanza

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Imagenes Cristianas para Facebook


Ver Videos Chistosos.com

Mirar Videos Cristianos

Ver Videos Chistosos.com

www.destellodesugloria.org

Imagenes Cristianas listas para usar en Hi5

Reflexiones Cortas y Devocionales Cortos

Echale un Vistazo a: