Postales Cristianas - Yamita.org

Devocional Diario


miércoles, 12 de mayo de 2010

I'M YOURS - Planetshakers

Publicada a las 5:10 a. m.





Oh Lord
When I think of all You've done
My heart sings of Your love
That saved my soul
And made me whole
My life is Yours

Cause You paid the price
I give You my life, I'm Yours

So no matter what the cost
I will go for You
No matter what it takes, I'm Yours
Because You paid the price at Calvary
I give You my whole life, I'm Yours

Oh Lord
My everything to You I lift
My heart and soul I live
For You alone
I'm not my own
My life is Yours

I'm Yours
Jesus I am Yours

No hay comentarios para la Letra de la Alabanza: "I'M YOURS - Planetshakers"

Deja tu Comentario sobre esta Alabanza

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Imagenes Cristianas para Facebook


Ver Videos Chistosos.com

Mirar Videos Cristianos

Ver Videos Chistosos.com

www.destellodesugloria.org

Imagenes Cristianas listas para usar en Hi5

Reflexiones Cortas y Devocionales Cortos

Echale un Vistazo a: