Postales Cristianas - Yamita.org

Devocional Diario


viernes, 14 de mayo de 2010

OUT OF ME - Planetshakers

Publicada a las 5:35 a. m.





I’ve been quiet for way too long
It’s time to make a sound
It’s time to let it all out
In my heart is a rising song
A song of victory
Of all You’ve done for me

What can I say You blow me away

Throwing off restraint
I’ll praise You recklessly
Coz I want the world to see
I want the world to see Your glory
Fill me up so much that You
Bust out of me
Coz I want the world to see
I want the world to see Your glory

No hay comentarios para la Letra de la Alabanza: "OUT OF ME - Planetshakers"

Deja tu Comentario sobre esta Alabanza

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Imagenes Cristianas para Facebook


Ver Videos Chistosos.com

Mirar Videos Cristianos

Ver Videos Chistosos.com

www.destellodesugloria.org

Imagenes Cristianas listas para usar en Hi5

Reflexiones Cortas y Devocionales Cortos

Echale un Vistazo a: