Postales Cristianas - Yamita.org

Devocional Diario


domingo, 6 de junio de 2010

BREATHE IN ME (TRILOGY 2) - Michael W. Smith

Publicada a las 5:37 a. m.







You breathe in me
and i'm alive
with the power of your holiness
you breathe in me
and you revive
feelings in my soul
that i have laid to rest

Chorus:
So breathe in me
i need you now
i've never felt so dead within
so breathe in me
maybe somehow
you can breathe new life
in me again
I used to be
so sensitive
to the light that leads
to where you are
Now i've acquired
these callouses
with the darkness of
a cold and jaded heart

No hay comentarios para la Letra de la Alabanza: "BREATHE IN ME (TRILOGY 2) - Michael W. Smith"

Deja tu Comentario sobre esta Alabanza

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Imagenes Cristianas para Facebook


Ver Videos Chistosos.com

Mirar Videos Cristianos

Ver Videos Chistosos.com

www.destellodesugloria.org

Imagenes Cristianas listas para usar en Hi5

Reflexiones Cortas y Devocionales Cortos

Echale un Vistazo a: