Postales Cristianas - Yamita.org

Devocional Diario


martes, 22 de junio de 2010

I CAN HEAR YOUR VOICE - Michael W. Smith

Publicada a las 5:50 a. m.






I'm in the river that flows from your throne
water of life
water of life
it covers me and i breath again
your love is breath to my soul
I can hear your voice as you sing over me
it's your song of hope breathing life into me
i can feel your touch as i come close to you
and it heals my heart
you restore and renew

No hay comentarios para la Letra de la Alabanza: "I CAN HEAR YOUR VOICE - Michael W. Smith"

Deja tu Comentario sobre esta Alabanza

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Imagenes Cristianas para Facebook


Ver Videos Chistosos.com

Mirar Videos Cristianos

Ver Videos Chistosos.com

www.destellodesugloria.org

Imagenes Cristianas listas para usar en Hi5

Reflexiones Cortas y Devocionales Cortos

Echale un Vistazo a: