Postales Cristianas - Yamita.org

Devocional Diario


viernes, 25 de junio de 2010

LET ME SHOW YOU THE WAY - Michael W. Smith

Publicada a las 10:57 a. m.





I'm looking at you, old friend of mine
there's no use pretending that everything's fine
now don't be so brave, don't be so proud
i want you to know that i'm here for you now
I can see you hurting and it's hurting me
it doesn't have to be this way...

Chorus:
(somebody gonna hold your head up)
if you let me hold you closer
(somebody gonna show you the light)
let me know you
(somebody gonna hold your head up)
let me show you the way
(somebody gonna see you right)
I'm feeling for you, feeling so much
when this heart is big enough for the both of us
i'll give you my love if you give me your pain
i'll hold it inside of me 'till you're stronger again
Well, i hate seeing you so far away
when not a word can say it enough...

Chorus
Bridge:
I'll be your rock for this day
when i hear you calling out my name
'cause i know you'd only do the same for me

No hay comentarios para la Letra de la Alabanza: "LET ME SHOW YOU THE WAY - Michael W. Smith"

Deja tu Comentario sobre esta Alabanza

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Imagenes Cristianas para Facebook


Ver Videos Chistosos.com

Mirar Videos Cristianos

Ver Videos Chistosos.com

www.destellodesugloria.org

Imagenes Cristianas listas para usar en Hi5

Reflexiones Cortas y Devocionales Cortos

Echale un Vistazo a: