Postales Cristianas - Yamita.org

Devocional Diario


viernes, 2 de julio de 2010

CRAWL - Superchick

Publicada a las 5:20 a. m.





I don't know what to do
I bend, but don't break
Somehow I will get through
'cause I have you

And if I had to crawl
Well you had crawl, too
I stumble and I fall
Carry me through
The wonder of it all
Is you see me through?

O Lord, where are you?
Do not forget me here
I cry in silence
Can you not see my tears?

When all have left me
And hope has disappeared
You will find me here

No hay comentarios para la Letra de la Alabanza: "CRAWL - Superchick"

Deja tu Comentario sobre esta Alabanza

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Imagenes Cristianas para Facebook


Ver Videos Chistosos.com

Mirar Videos Cristianos

Ver Videos Chistosos.com

www.destellodesugloria.org

Imagenes Cristianas listas para usar en Hi5

Reflexiones Cortas y Devocionales Cortos

Echale un Vistazo a: