Postales Cristianas - Yamita.org

Devocional Diario


miércoles, 1 de diciembre de 2010

GOTTA GO - Toby Mac

Publicada a las 1:55 a. m.




Toby:] Yeah, hello
[Reply:] Yo Tob, what's up?
[Toby:] A whole lot
[Reply:] What you doing?
[Toby:] Hangin' with Truett, tryin' to make music,
hustlin' Gotee, I'm getting no sleep -
Yo, uh, you mind if I call you back next week

I gotta go, I'm 'bout to do a show
Can't take the stress wanna give you my best, Lord
I can't sing with this hanging over me
But the show must go on, Lord, set me free

[Toby:] Hello
[Cupid:] Yo Tob, what's up?
[Toby:] Too much
[Cupid:] What you doing?
[Toby:] Same as yesterday, I'm here with John Reuben
[Cupid:] Yo, tell him I said 'hey'
[Toby:] What's your name?
[Cupid:] Yo, it's Cupid
[Toby:] Cupid?
[Cupid:] Yeah man, I gave you a demo, on the cover
there's a halo
[Toby:] Uhhh yeah, I haven't had a chance to listen
to it yet.
Yo, could you hold on dude, my wife is beepin' in.
Baby, I know I'm s'posed to be home at 6, I'm just
finishing this mix - they're burnin' me a disc.
I got some dude named Cupid on the other line. I
love you ... baby?
[Cupid:] Yo T, uhh, it's still me man
[Toby:] Oh

Sorry, I'm not much for conversation
I need some time with God and a mental vacation

TOBYMAC can't get to the phone.
Please leave a message after the tone.
I'm just a little man tryin' to fit in God's plan


No hay comentarios para la Letra de la Alabanza: "GOTTA GO - Toby Mac"

Deja tu Comentario sobre esta Alabanza

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Imagenes Cristianas para Facebook


Ver Videos Chistosos.com

Mirar Videos Cristianos

Ver Videos Chistosos.com

www.destellodesugloria.org

Imagenes Cristianas listas para usar en Hi5

Reflexiones Cortas y Devocionales Cortos

Echale un Vistazo a: