Postales Cristianas - Yamita.org

Devocional Diario


martes, 30 de agosto de 2011

This is the day - Hillsong Kids

Publicada a las 2:03 a. m.


I see all that You´ve given to me
I just got to praise
I sing cause Jesus is living in me
And I´m so amazed!

Your love gave me a way to freedom
Now I walk in the light
You´re all
All that my heart is seeking
Cause You´re great in my life

This is the day
My God has made
I´ve got a reason to celebrate
To jump up and down
And spin all around
To shouted hey: This is the day!

It doesn´t matter what I face
It doesn´t matter what comes my way
I know that You care for me
So it´s all right
Yes, so it´s all right!

No hay comentarios para la Letra de la Alabanza: "This is the day - Hillsong Kids"

Deja tu Comentario sobre esta Alabanza

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Imagenes Cristianas para Facebook


Ver Videos Chistosos.com

Mirar Videos Cristianos

Ver Videos Chistosos.com

www.destellodesugloria.org

Imagenes Cristianas listas para usar en Hi5

Reflexiones Cortas y Devocionales Cortos

Echale un Vistazo a: