Postales Cristianas - Yamita.org

Devocional Diario


viernes, 20 de noviembre de 2009

Come My Way - Skillet

Publicada a las 11:16 a. m.







Hundreds come from everywhere
Just to see your face and touch the healer's hand
Desperate, I push through the crowd
If I could touch your clothes
I could feel your power

Come my way

Please look
And notice me
Just to release my pain
Just to know your name

Come my way I'm out of touch
I'm out of reach
I've got the faith to believe
Am I out of touch or out of reach
What would it take for you to walk towards me

I'm out of touch, out of reach
But I'm running towards you and it's all I believe

Come my way

Just a touch




No hay comentarios para la Letra de la Alabanza: "Come My Way - Skillet"

Deja tu Comentario sobre esta Alabanza

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Imagenes Cristianas para Facebook


Ver Videos Chistosos.com

Mirar Videos Cristianos

Ver Videos Chistosos.com

www.destellodesugloria.org

Imagenes Cristianas listas para usar en Hi5

Reflexiones Cortas y Devocionales Cortos

Echale un Vistazo a: