Postales Cristianas - Yamita.org

Devocional Diario


lunes, 30 de noviembre de 2009

Crystal Clear - Jaci Velasquez

Publicada a las 11:11 a. m.






When I'm a sparrow in winter
You are a seed I find
When I'm a heart with a splinter
Your blood keeps me alive
If I could call you a color
You'd be the deepest of blues
If I had my pleasure of anything
You'd be the one that I'd choose

Chorus:
Now it's crystal clear
I'm falling for You
Now that I can see the mystery's revealed
Now I'm coming clean
I can feel my fears released
Now it's crystal clear
I'm falling for You

I'm soft like clay
Your hands, they mold me
For You, I would run away
Just to hear You calling out my name

Chorus

Bridge:
I'm broken and empty
Without You, I'm blinded
I need You,
I need You near me, I need You near me




No hay comentarios para la Letra de la Alabanza: "Crystal Clear - Jaci Velasquez"

Deja tu Comentario sobre esta Alabanza

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Imagenes Cristianas para Facebook


Ver Videos Chistosos.com

Mirar Videos Cristianos

Ver Videos Chistosos.com

www.destellodesugloria.org

Imagenes Cristianas listas para usar en Hi5

Reflexiones Cortas y Devocionales Cortos

Echale un Vistazo a: