Postales Cristianas - Yamita.org

Devocional Diario


viernes, 20 de noviembre de 2009

Should've When You Could've - Skillet

Publicada a las 12:00 p. m.







I'm done wondering where you've been
All night long when you're out with your friends
All you say, that the matter's over
But now that chapter's over

I'm done trusting you it's ended
Even after I catch you red handed
You could've been my only one
But now your chance is gone

[Chorus]
You should've when you could've
You're gonna miss my love girl
You should, it would've been so good
You should've when I would've
Now I know I've had enough
Better luck next time girl
You should, it would've been so good

[V2]
I'm done chasing you all over
May as well be chasing after thunder
Play hard to get if it makes you happy
For a change now you can start chasing me

Don't cry cause I ain't your sure thing
It ain't my fault you don't know a good thing
You could've been my only one
But now your chance is gone

[Bridge]
Don't you understand
Don't wanna be your backup plan
Now I won't be here to clean up when it hits the fan

You tried to keep me on your leash
It's time you started chasing me




No hay comentarios para la Letra de la Alabanza: "Should've When You Could've - Skillet"

Deja tu Comentario sobre esta Alabanza

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Imagenes Cristianas para Facebook


Ver Videos Chistosos.com

Mirar Videos Cristianos

Ver Videos Chistosos.com

www.destellodesugloria.org

Imagenes Cristianas listas para usar en Hi5

Reflexiones Cortas y Devocionales Cortos

Echale un Vistazo a: