Postales Cristianas - Yamita.org

Devocional Diario


lunes, 15 de marzo de 2010

FIRE FALL DOWN - Hillsong United

Publicada a las 2:05 p. m.










You bought my life with the blood
That You shed on the cross
When You died for the sins of men
And You let out a cry, crucified
Now alive in me
These hands are yours
Teach them to serve
As You please and I'll reach out
Desperate to see all the greatness of God
May my soul rest assured in You
I'll never the same
No, I'll never the same
Cause I know that You're alive
You came to fix my broken life
And I'll sing to glorify
Your holy name, Jesus Christ
You've changed it all
You broke down the wall
When I spoke and confessed
In You I am Blessed
Now I walk in the light
In victorious sight of You
Fire fall down
On us we pray
Show me Your heart
Show me Your way
Show me Your glory




No hay comentarios para la Letra de la Alabanza: "FIRE FALL DOWN - Hillsong United"

Deja tu Comentario sobre esta Alabanza

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Imagenes Cristianas para Facebook


Ver Videos Chistosos.com

Mirar Videos Cristianos

Ver Videos Chistosos.com

www.destellodesugloria.org

Imagenes Cristianas listas para usar en Hi5

Reflexiones Cortas y Devocionales Cortos

Echale un Vistazo a: