Postales Cristianas - Yamita.org

Devocional Diario


viernes, 30 de abril de 2010

I’LL NEVER BE THE SAME - Oscar Medina

Publicada a las 5:06 a. m.




I’ll never be the same now that I found your love
I’ll never cry again cause you’re by my side
I’ll never feel alone your presence is everywhere
You are a friend so kind you’re my all in all

Now that I found your love I’ll never let you go
You filled my heart with peace
And gave me a reason to live
Now that I found your love I’ll never let you go
You promised to be with me forever more

If I ever feel so weak that I just cannot walk anymore
I know you’ll be right there to fill me with love
And in my darkest hour when I just can’t see my way
Lord please be the light to shine the road where I walk

No hay comentarios para la Letra de la Alabanza: "I’LL NEVER BE THE SAME - Oscar Medina"

Deja tu Comentario sobre esta Alabanza

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Imagenes Cristianas para Facebook


Ver Videos Chistosos.com

Mirar Videos Cristianos

Ver Videos Chistosos.com

www.destellodesugloria.org

Imagenes Cristianas listas para usar en Hi5

Reflexiones Cortas y Devocionales Cortos

Echale un Vistazo a: