Postales Cristianas - Yamita.org

Devocional Diario


martes, 13 de abril de 2010

Lion of Zion - Christafari

Publicada a las 5:03 a. m.










VERSE ONE:
You say you want a revolution
But I come to give you my revelation (Rev 1:1)
From the Word of God (Heb 4:12, 2Tim 3:16 & Rev 22:18-19)
My inspiration comes from the Lord, yes
(2X)

CHORUS:
The Lion of Zion shall break every chain (Isaiah 42:7 & Psalm 107:14)
In the Lion of Zion the victory is ours again (1John 5:4 & 1Co 15:57)
The Lion of Zion shall break every seal (Rev 8:1)
In the Lion of Zion the truth of the Lamb is revealed (Rev 5:6).

CHAT CHORUS:
Him a the Lion of Zion (Rev 5:5)
He's tougher than iron
So burn down the hills of Babylon (Rev 18)
The Lion of Zion, it's Him me can rely on (2Cor 1:9b)
And Him that protects me from wrong (Pro 2:8)
Stay strong!

Him a the Conquering Lion of the Tribe of Judah (Rev 5:5)
We know that this Man is Earth's Rightful Ruler (Rev 1:5)
Crown Him King of all Kings before the foundation (1Tim 6:15 & Rev 19:16)
He is the Head of Creation! (Col 1:15-18 & 2:10)

(Chat Chorus)
(Chorus)

You are worthy, so worthy to open up the seals (Rev 5:9)
In the book of Revelation the truth was revealed (Rev 5:12)
So worthy, so worthy to loosen up the chains
And to unbind the captives from all their restraints (Rom 8:21)

So worthy, so worthy to open up the seals
In the book of Revelation your identity revealed (Rev 5:6)
So worthy, so worthy to loosen up the chains
And heal the broken hearted and comfort their pain (Isaiah 66:13)

I say weep not my brethren for the Lion of the Tribe of Judah come (Rev 5:5)
He is victorious inna this here hour (Rom 8:37)
Fear not my sistren for the root of King David come (Rev 5:5)
He's Earth's Righteous ruler (Eph 1:20-21)

(Chat Chorus)
(Chorus)
(Verse One).

The Alpha and Omega, the Beginning and the End (Rev 22:13)
Me Savior, Messiah and Him a me best friend (John 15:15)
Well I say worthy is the Lamb who shed His blood for the universe (Rev 5:9)
And Him give me the living water that will quench my thirst (John 4:10)
My Lord, my God, look how I transgress (Rom 7:14)
Sometimes I get myself up in an awful mess, oh yes (Rom 7:15-20)
I've got to find eternal rest by Your side (1John 3:19)
That's where I'll abide uh! (Eph 2:6)




No hay comentarios para la Letra de la Alabanza: "Lion of Zion - Christafari"

Deja tu Comentario sobre esta Alabanza

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Imagenes Cristianas para Facebook


Ver Videos Chistosos.com

Mirar Videos Cristianos

Ver Videos Chistosos.com

www.destellodesugloria.org

Imagenes Cristianas listas para usar en Hi5

Reflexiones Cortas y Devocionales Cortos

Echale un Vistazo a: