Postales Cristianas - Yamita.org

Devocional Diario


miércoles, 5 de mayo de 2010

The more I seek you - Kari Jobe

Publicada a las 10:54 a. m.





The more I seek you,
the more I find you
The more I find you, the more I love you

I wanna sit at your feet
drink from the cup in your hand.
Lay back against you and breath, hear your heart beat
This love is so deep, it's more than I can stand.
I melt in your peace, it's overwhelming
(From Top)

No hay comentarios para la Letra de la Alabanza: "The more I seek you - Kari Jobe"

Deja tu Comentario sobre esta Alabanza

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Imagenes Cristianas para Facebook


Ver Videos Chistosos.com

Mirar Videos Cristianos

Ver Videos Chistosos.com

www.destellodesugloria.org

Imagenes Cristianas listas para usar en Hi5

Reflexiones Cortas y Devocionales Cortos

Echale un Vistazo a: